Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Aimless Reading: The C's, Part 5.3 (Albert Camus)

Camus, Albert
Resistance, Rebellion 
& Death

I think I bought this back when I lived in New York. I think I bought it at 7th St. Books. I think I bought it because I liked Camus, but also because I liked the title. I think I read the book cover to cover. I think I don't remember anything about it. I think I will make today's entry excerpt-free and brief so I can move on to another author. I think I like Camus a lot less than I used to, even though I haven't read him for years. I think I don't feel like stopping typing at the moment. I think I am enjoying feeling the keys tapping beneath my fingers. I think I am also enjoying the soothing repetition of the words I think I think I think I think I think dancing through my brain as I type. I think this might have to do with the fact that lately we've been watching a lot of movies with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, in which I get so caught up in the rhythms of their dancing that I find myself bobbing my head up and down and tapping my feet on the coffee table while we're watching the movie. I think Lori would say I do a version of this no matter what movie we are watching and that it has nothing to do with watching musicals per se but rather with my ADHD, which causes me to constantly rhythmically tap and bang my fingers, toes, hands and feet, regardless of the circumstance or the film at hand. I think I think that is it, yes, that is it, I think. I think I think I like to tap tap tap the rhythm of the words I think I think I think I think I think on keys. I think I like the feel. I think I like the sound. I think I like the words. I think I do, yes, I think I do.

No comments: