Sunday, April 17, 2011

Aimless Reading: The M's, Part 59.3 (Jennifer Moxley)

Clampdown by Michael_Kelleher
Clampdown, a photo by Michael_Kelleher on Flickr.

Moxley, Jennifer
Clampdown


Sent to me by the publisher.

Sorry for the scattered delivery entries over the past few days. We had the finale of the Babel season on Friday, plus I caught a cold, plus I had to finish the marketing materials for next season's series, plus we found out the sex of our baby (it's a girl), plus we are preparing our house for sale plus looking for a new one, etc.

This might be the norm for some time to come. I am trying to figure out how to handle the move in terms of the blog. At the moment, my plan is to figure out how long it will be before my books can come out of boxes and then pack enough away in a special place to get through that time period.

Another possibility is that I will take photos of, say, a hundred books on a single day, and just work my way through them. This would be easier in terms of the move, but it would make excerpting more difficult in most cases, though I suppose most people don't read the blog for the excerpts. Feel free to tell me otherwise.

Anyhow, this is one of the many things I am thinking about as we move into this next phase of our lives.

from Clampdown

Here's a link to Jennifer reading three poems from this collection at the Nation:

http://www.thenation.com/audio/158347/three-poems-jennifer-moxley