Monday, July 18, 2011

Aimless Reading Hiatus

Full Boxes by Michael_Kelleher
Full Boxes, a photo by Michael_Kelleher on Flickr.
Well, the time has come. All my books are in boxes again. I had thought about trying to find a way to keep this up during the transition to the new house, but in the heat (literal and figurative) of packing, I opted to get everything neatly stored so it could be found undamaged when we get to the new house. We hope to move in about two weeks, so I shouldn't be gone for too long!

In case you are interested, I have forty-three boxes of books, four boxes of chapbooks and other ephemera, and nine boxes of notebooks and personal papers.

For the wistful (including myself): the empty library--

2 comments:

tyrone said...

good luck with the move

rdeming said...

Going...through...withdrawal...had to find methadone blog

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/