Thursday, November 17, 2011

Aimless Reading: The P's, Part 28 (Ricardo Alberto Pérez)

Nietzsche dibuja a Cósima Wagner
Pérez, Ricardo Alberto
Nietzsche dibuja a Cósima Wagner

Purchased at the aforementioned poetry festival in Havana. I don't recall the name of the author, so I can't say for sure if I met him. I probably did, or, at the very least, I saw him read during the festival.

I am babysitting my two-month-old daughter today while Lori returns to work. Emily's asleep in a little vibrating disc-chair set atop an ottoman next to my desk. We were listening to Beethoven's 7th Symphony when she dozed off, her aquamarine binky still between her lips.

I started off calling the binky a pacifier, but she now smiles every time I use the word "binky," so it's taken, almost to the point of becoming a nickname for Emily herself. I start off asking if she wants her binky and then end up calling her "my little binky-boo."

Ain't that sweet?

from Nietzsche dibuja a Cósima Wagner


from Ciertos juegos con el tono de la luz (entre el amor y el afecto)


Es la flexión del ser, el movimiento circular y armónico: provoca lugares donde la semejanza acerca al cuerpo con su pobreza material, lo acerca y deposita, para otorgarle el senti de leves rayos, labios procedentes del retorno.

No comments: