Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Aimless Reading: The S's, Part 9 (Leslie Scalapino)

Way
Scalapino, Leslie
Way

I think I acquired this when I volunteered at the Segue foundation. I remember there being a whole bunch of extra copies there. I remember picking it up and reading it there. I don't exactly remember acquiring it there, but it seems likely I did.

Well, this is our last full day in Buffalo before we move to New Haven. The movers arrive tomorrow and we'll be on the road by evening. We should be fully moved into our new pad by Sunday. Lori's in the shower. Emily's sitting on my lap. Blue is sitting on a stool looking through the window down at the street. Zelda is asleep on the sofa downstairs. Sumi is no doubt looking for trouble somewhere. I...

14 hours later, I realize I got distracted and forgot all about this. I have to  get to bed, but I wanted to say stay tuned, we'll be back before you know it!

No comments: