Thursday, November 15, 2012

Aimless Reading: The W's, Part 17.1 (John Wieners)

The Journal of John Wieners is to Be Called 707 Scott Street for Billie Holiday 1959
Wieners, John
The Journal of John Wieners is to Be Called 707 Scott Street for Billie Holiday 1959


Purchased online.

This is one of those books that I'd heard about from many people over a long period of time but was never able to find. By the time I had heard about it, it was already out of print and there were no copies readily available. It was one of those books that I searched for periodically and I remember one day being very excited when my search got a hit. I bought it right away.

We're closing on our new house today. Next Friday we'll be moving for the sixth time in ten years. Hopefully, this will the last for a while.

from The Journal of John Wieners is to Be Called 707 Scott Street for Billie Holiday 1959
Download the whole book here.

No comments: